Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lamb Chops coming soon!

Ok, it is official, Tim and I have decided to offer range, pasture raised, hormone & antibiotic free lamb meat.  After several days of talking and doing research we are going to go ahead and do some lamb for meat.

We will sell it vacuumed packed, in whatever cut you prefer. I think we will have it done in Chops, loins, roasts, racks, and burger.

Finn lamb meat is very lean and sweat.  Not strong or gaming tasting.  I can't vouch for that though I have not eaten one of mine.  But others have and they LOVE IT!!! I have accepted the mental fact of this, and with lamb at an all time high as well as the responsibility as a shepherd this was the most profitable business  decision for the farm. Or so I am told.

Wish me luck :(

Peace Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment