Saturday, April 7, 2018

Back at it...

Ok I have decided to give this "BLOG" thing another go. Only because I have lots of people, on a daily basis ask, "What's going on at the Farm/"

I had a blog 7 years ago and just recently went back to read some of the post. Not much has changed in the past few years. Same Farm, same fun, laughs, tears, and same drama.

Lambing season started on Feb. 28th and I am almost done. Yet to go,  1 brown ewe that is for sure pregnant and should pop any day and then 4 yearlings (I tried breeding in the fall}. One has lambed with 2 very nice healthy babies, one had a miscarriage the other 2 are yet to do anything.

The weather has been, to say it mildly, a huge "BITCH" It has been so cold and nasty. I am so ready for spring. This Fake spring is no fun.

Below are some pictures I took around the farm today. My only flower blooms up at the gardens is this brave Daffodil. One of my farm cats helping me with chores. She follows me around everywhere. She is my protector, incase of a renegade Robin or Blue Jay.

I have a couple of bottle babies that I take care of every few hours.  They are my PIPSQUEAKS.

Done for the day, so a shower and then maybe some Chinese for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment