Thursday, April 26, 2018

Today...first mowing of the year.

Today I did the first mowing of 2018.  Tim customized my lawn mower again this year. When he bought it, I had some request that he did, like where I can mow in reverse ect.  Its all about convenience for me. I mow several acres of grass every week. I have so much, I do it in stages. Today I did up and down the driveway (we have a very long driveway) and up by the road.

I asked Tim to make me an attachment that allows the mower deck to not throw the clippings all over my flower beds. But could be held up to allow it to spread it as I mow the rest of the grass.  I wanted it durable and easy to use.  Here is what he designed and built.  It works pretty good. Now I am not throwing clipping all in my raised beds. Easy Peasy!

Peace Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment