Thursday, April 12, 2018

Sun and Wind

Sun comes out and the wind blows.

It nice to see the temperature above freezing today, but it also brings some huge gusts of wind.  Everyone is just chillin' here on the farm. Moved some EWES around yesterday. I have new moms and babies in JUGS in the barn, then they get moved to a holding area and then outside.

The new babies are pretty small and need to be protected in the barn until I feel comfortable sending them out into the big scary world.  Most moms do a great job keeping an eye and protecting them. And there are some that are like, "OOOhh green grass, see ya bitches"  then the poor babies are running around lost and scared.

Tomorrow is suppose to be a beautiful warm spring day. Can't wait to open up house windows and doors. I don't like a stuffy closed up house.  And I am off work so I have the whole day to myself for farm work.

That's all so far today.

Peace out, Farm Peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment